Online Bill Pay is a service provided by many banks as a part of Online Banking. Online Bill Pay can be used to pay nearly any bill, and the bank sends payments either electronically or by check using funds from your account. If you’re not using the Online Bill Pay service provided by your bank you’re missing out on many benefits including saving time, saving money, decreasing clutter, and improving your financial management.
Benefits from our Online Bill Pay:
- NO FEE BILL PAY
- 24-hour access
- It’s convenient by avoiding the hassle of paper bills, checks, stamps and mailing.
- It’s secure by using unique identifiers.
- It makes managing money easier by controlling, tracking and reviewing your payments.
- It saves time by entering the dollar amount, choose delivery date and YOU’RE DONE!
You will need the following to use online banking:
- A checking, savings, investment or loan account with The Peoples Bank
- Internet access
- Apply online and agree to the online banking terms and conditions, fill out the application and submit to The Peoples Bank. You can also apply at any of our convenient banking locations.
Questions about Online Bill Pay:
- Get 24-hour toll-free telephone support at 1-800-877-8021
- Bill Pay Demo
All Online Bill Pay payments are subject to an NSF (Insufficient Funds) fee should you overdraw your account.